|Here are some of the reasons why articles are rejected:|
- Too short
- Bad language (avoid net-slang)
- Subject written about too often
- Bad spelling or grammar
- Inappropriate subject (sex, suicide, murder)
- Old news (elections, holidays)
- Rambling (no structure or point)
- Personal love story
Due to the amount of articles submitted, about 85% are rejected.
We cannot comment on your particular article, there are too many articles processed every day. Sometimes it is just bad luck that your article got rejected e. g. there may have been similar articles submitted and accepted just before yours came up for evaluation.
If you feel we should re-evaluate your article please submit it again and clearly mark it in the title: *_resubmitted_*