Age 23, Female
These rules are very important to the smooth running of this forum.
Please follow them.
Please note: you must have read all 7 books of the Harry Potter series to become a member.
1. Please keep your fights out of the forum. If you must throw petty insults at each other, do it elsewhere. Threads will be locked and students may be suspended.
2. No racism, sexism, homophobia, or religion related bashing. That is not acceptable on any level, and will be dealt with immediately. I might be nice and give you a warning, or I might just suspend you right off.
4. No personal attacks. No swearing at people in a rude or derogatory way. General common courtesy, please.
5. You need at least 10 votes to be sorted. Read new members' questionnaires; it's a great way to get to know newbies!
6. If you feel you do not belong in your house and would like to be resorted, please message me and ask. If you would like to redo the sorting questionnaire, but not change houses, you may do so, but please do not post a poll so that members can easily tell the difference between a serious sorting thread and a 'for fun' one.
7. In this forum, we type out the whole word. "u," "wut," "cuz," etc. are not words. In general, rules of English spelling and grammar apply.
8. No house bashing.
I will add to this if necessary.
[edited on May 7, 2009 at 5:48 am]
Age 24, Female
|here's an idea for a rule: don't whine if somebody votes something other than your preferred house. It's our opinions based on what YOU write, if you don't like them, take one of those online tests where you can cheat to get the house you want. Sometimes the hat knows you better than you know yourself.|
You must be logged in to Reply. Login