Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone;
and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come.
Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering.
11 Ways To Win A Girls Heart
(1) Hug her from behind.
(2) Grab her hand when you walk up next to her.
(3) When your standing up, wrap your arms around her.
(4) Cuddle with her.
(5) Don't force her to do anything.
(6) Write little notes.
(7) Compliment her, honestly.
(8) When you hug her, hold her in your arms as long as possible.
(9) Tell her you love her...and mean it.
(10) Comfort her when she cries.
(11) Love her with all your heart
Turn your face to the sun, and all shadows will fall behind you.
Faith is believing when common sense tells you not to.
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It is not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.