i miss communicating with all sorts of people from:
74 new questions youíve NEVER been asked.
1. First thing you do in the shower?
Turn the knob left. That makes it hotter.
2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
Grey and orange
3. Do you like coffee?
4. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
No crush right now. Thank the Lord.
6. Do you say aim or a-i-m?
7. What are you doing?
Nexopia, rubbing my eye makeup off, and thinking about my Halloween party.
8. Could you eat your favorite food everyday for a month and not get sick of it?
9. What are you craving?
10. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
11. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
12. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
I scoop it up with my lips.
13. Do you use smileys?
14. Who ended your last relationship?
Iíve never been in a relationship.
15. Have you ever met a celebrity?
Bryce Avary & Relient K & Hawk Nelson.
16. Do you like cottage cheese?
I did when I was younger. I should try it out again.
17. What's the last song you had stuck in your head?
Stronger - KW
18. Favorite place to be?
19. Are your parents strict?
Not at all.
20. Would you go sky diving?
21. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
22. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
A box with a monkey in it. No joke.
23. Do you rent movies?
All the time.
24. Who sits in front of you in your spanish class?
What kind of survey assumes things?
25. Where are you going to be Saturday night?
Itís my birthday! Iím having a party.
26. Brown or white eggs?
27. Like rap music?
Kanye is decent.
28. Which American car do you like more..Ford, Chevy(GM), Dodge?
29. Experienced the twin towers falling in New York?
TV all day. blah
30. Is anyone in your family famous?
31. What day of the week is it?
32. What was your Lunch?
Oranges and a scone.
33.What is your best friend doing tomorrow?
Working at twelve.
34 Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
More than once.
35. So, how about them Yankees?
This survey is lame.
36. What is your bus number for school?
School is lame. High school anyway.
37. Is your hair curly?
38. Last time you cried?
In a movie I think.
39. Ever walked into a wall?
40. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun?
41. Favorite season?
42. The next person you'll hold hands with?
43. Do you sleep with the TV on?
44. Have you ever drank alcohol straight from the bottle?
Alcohol is nast.
45. Do you think you're old?
46. Are you afraid of the dark?
47. Do you like your life right now?
Itís kind of slow and lame. I need school.
48. When is the last time you chose a bath over a shower?
After work when my back was killing me.
49. Do you knock on wood?
50. Do you have good vision?
51. Can you hula hoop?
52. Best thing that happened today?
Hung out with my Mom all afternoon.
53. Worst thing that happened today?
Watched a gay movie.
54. When is your next road trip?
Three hills for the Prairie Bible College preview day.
55. Have you ever crawled through a window?
56. Can you handle the truth?
57. What was the most recent thing you bought?
58. How often do you talk on the phone?
I hate phone conversations.
59. Are you in a complicated relationship?
60. Do you hate more than 3 people?
No hatin here.
61. Have you ever tripped someone?
62. Have you ever slapped someone?
On the arm or leg.
63. Do looks matter?
64. Do you use chap stick?
Not lately. Itís bad.
65 Are you forgiving?
66. Do you own something from Hot Topic?
67. Do you own a gun?
A toy one.
68. Have you made a prank phone call?
Yep. Oh, junior high.
69. Have you ever been in a castle?
70. Do you like your hair?
71. Do you like yourself?
72. Are you closer to your mother or father?
Mother. My Daddy is with Jesus.
73. Do you chat on AIM often?
74. Whats the closest thing to you thats red?
I'm suddenly filled with feelings of annoyance. I thought I could handle it before, but this is seriously getting on my nerves. Am I the only one who understands what being responsible means? Not responsible in the way that refers to getting your homework done, but being socially responsible and accountable to Christ. This means acting the way Jesus would and not acting the way your inner self would. People are constantly thriving for attention and from anyone but God. His opinion is the only one that matters. And I know everyone keeps pulling the "we all have our weaknesses" or "everyone makes mistakes", but if you're not willing to do anything to stop those mistakes from happening then you have no excuse for doing the things you do. Take action. Stop setting yourself up for temptation. Even more important, try supporting those who are taking some action. Supporting doesn't mean talking behind their backs or calling them judgemental. It means loving them and perhaps following their example. What kind of leaders do you guys expect to be? Because right now I'm seeing nothing but faithless imitations. I'm in no way excluding myself from these accusations. I too need to wake up and realize everything in my life needs to be devoted to God. But am I the only one willing to follow through with it? You guys have so much potential. Stop wasting yours lives away with frivalous matters like boys and the attention you get from them.
My people come to you, as they usually do, and sit before you to listen to your words,
but they do not put them into practice. With their mouths they express devotion,
but their hearts are greedy for unjust gain.
so i was thinking about posting a blog asking people to tell me whether
or not i should go to grad, but i realize that everyone would tell me the same thing;
that i should most definately go.
which brings me to the realization that if i did go to grad it would be to make
everyone else happy, not myself.
that's why i'm not going.
gong to grad is expected.
it's almost as if it's part of maintaining your social status.
and i really, really don't care.
So do not be ashamed to testify about our Lord, or
ashamed of me his prisoner. But join with me in suffering for the gospel,
by the power of God, who has saved us and called us to a holy lifeó
not because of anything we have done but because of his own purpose and
grace. This grace was given us in Christ Jesus before the beginning of
time, but it has now been revealed through the appearing of our Savior,
Christ Jesus, who has destroyed death and has brought life and
immortality to light through the gospel. And of this gospel I was
appointed a herald and an apostle and a teacher. That is why I am
suffering as I am. Yet I am not ashamed, because I know whom I have
believed, and am convinced that he is able to guard what I have entrusted
to him for that day.
In Like A Lion
It's always nice to look out the window
And see those very first few flakes of snow
And later on we can go outside
And create the impression of an angel that just fell from the sky
When February rolls around I'll roll my eyes
Turn a cold shoulder to these even colder skies
And by the fire my heart it heaves a sigh
For the green grass waiting on the other side
It's always winter but never Christmas
It seems this curse just can't be lifted
Yet in the midst of all this ice and snow
Our hearts stay warm cause they are filled with hope
It'd be so nice to look out the window
And see the leaves on the trees begin to show
The birds would congregate and sing
A song of birth a song of newer things
The wind would calm and the sun would shine
I'd go outside and I'd squint my eyes
But for now I will simply just withdraw
Sit here and wish for this world to thaw
And everything it changed overnight
This dying world you brought it back to life
And deep inside I felt things
Shifting everything was melting
Away oh away
And you gave us the most beautiful of days
Cause when it's always winter but never Christmas
Sometimes it feels like you're not with us
But deep inside our hearts we know
That you are here and we will not lose hope